Courses for Fall, 2016
(OU class links take you to the Moodle for the course — an online CMS used at OU. You need to be enrolled in the course to access this. If you’re outside OU or my class and you’d like to gain access to my course materials, feel free to contact me)
- Linguistics 201: Introduction to Linguistics, Winter 2017, OU.
- Applied Language Studies 176: The Humanity of Language, Winter 2017, OU.
Previous Courses & Materials
- Linguistics 304: Introduction to Syntax, Fall 2016, OU. (syllabus)
- Linguistics 201: Introduction to Linguistics, Fall 2016, OU. (syllabus)
- Linguistics 105: Morphology , Fall 2012, UCSC. (syllabus)
- Linguistics 50: Introduction to Linguistics: Sounds & Words, Summer 2010, UCSC. (syllabus)
- A Short Course on LaTeX for Linguists, Fall 2009, UCSC.